Friday, May 6, 2011

Back To School!!!

So vacation was nice. :)
But now B-Track (me) is back in school, and time to get ready to hit the books...again! :\
Oh well, during vacations, I went to the eye doctor and it turns out I need glasses, so now I have glasses, yucky! :P

I went to go visit my mom in Pennsylvania, it was fun! I got over my fear of planes :0, and sucked it up and went out there ha! 

So I arrive at Philadelphia (nice city) and I'm kinda lost in the airport, but I figured it out after a while. Liberty Towers, Philadelphia

I went to Gettysburg National Park, it's like really old and stuff, the Civil War took place there and they really didn't bother to remodel it or anything haha!

img143.jpg


Something really interesting that I learned is that they don't sell hot cheeto fries in Norristown, well I don't know if it's a fact but when i went over there, I didn't see ONE bag of fries! Isn't that crazy!? XP

chesters hot fries


















It was planned that we would go to Time Square but next thing you know, my mom lost her baby...again :(
fetus


I really wished that I could have stayed with her longer because this isn't the first time it happens, in fact it's the fourth time it happens, I would say I was even lucky to have been born!


The weather in Pennsylvania was bipolar, first it will be perfect weather, then raining like crazy, then super hot!
Cloudy Weather



When I got back, I had to start packing because I'm moving, still going to be coming to HP. I'm soooo tired, lately, we have been in our new house making sure that every single space is spotless! But I guess at the end it's all going to pay off, at the end of a whole day of hard work, I dive in the pool :)


Huge diving pool

No comments:

Post a Comment