Monday, May 9, 2011

Sportsmanship At The Diamond

That video was nice, I would say. I didn't really see that coming, people from the other team actually wanting to help the opponent. I have to say that I really never seen that ever so its nice to know that there are people like that out there and not everybody has eyes on the prize, unless the prize is trying to help somebody and feeling good about themselves then, yes I would say that they are the true winners. Not only did Liz and Mallary help her get to home base but they also helped her reach her goal, and it's really nice that this is going to be one of Sarah's most memorable goals in her life, not just because she actually accomplished it but she did it in a strange way, that was really nice of the girls to do something like that. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment