Monday, February 28, 2011

Wow!

A 300 hundred-word document? Of my choice? I don’t really know what to write about so I’m just going to write about something random, like…today is my mom’s birthday, she is in Pennsylvania at this time so I’m really sad that I don’t get to be with her for her special day, nothing really going on over there, that sucks.  

She’s only on her way to the therapy thingy because she fell a couple of weeks ago while she was working, she lost her baby ); That’s really sad because I was really looking forward to having a little brother or sister, I already have a little sister but I wanted a baby one . I know it’ll grow but at least they get to be babies for a little while. Most importantly, she was really looking forward to having another kid, because of the fact that my older sister and I aren’t with her right now. I’m planning to go visit her this vacation and to see how she’s doing. I talked to her this morning, she was surprised that I remembered that it was her birthday, why wouldn’t I??? She’s my mom!

Anyways yea, so I have never been on a plane and I’m really terrified of planes because of the fact that I watch too many scary plane movies but I’m willing to risk all of it to go visit my mom. I still haven’t got my ID, I went to the DMV a couple of weeks ago to get it and it’s still not here, they said 35 to 45 days and it’s been a while!! I should put a complaint to this!

So yeah, I’m really excited to go to Pennsylvania, not the plane part though, like I said too many plane movies like the twin towers one with the terrorist and stuff, and snakes on a plane, I’m not so scared of snakes, in fact I like them, but too many gives me the creeps. So I’m just gonna have to get over my “plane fright” and get on that plane. Hopefully there aren’t any terrorist, now THAT is what I’m most afraid of!

No comments:

Post a Comment