Monday, February 14, 2011

:)



My Interest and Hobbies

      A couple of my activities are, skating, bike riding, and skateboarding.
I recently started skateboarding because when I was in 6th grade, my friend had got me a skateboard and I was skating since but then my skateboard snapped and my mom didn’t want to buy me one afterwards because “I didn’t take care of my stuff”. But things like that happen, and mostly when you try to do some cool new tricks.
      I like listening to music, my personal favorite if alternative, and rock. Ex. The Strokes, The Beatles, Cheap Trick, The Fray, Kings Of Leon, Nirvana, The Offspring, Sublime, Radiohead, etc. I like to go to, I’m not a party animal but I do like to have fun once in a while. I like going to Venice <3. I like to swim and just go out and have fun.
      I have a boyfriend named Jose but everybody just calls him Kitty (or Kiddie) for a dumb reason that started a long time ago. I have been with him for 7 months already (going to 8 this month J). Him and I have been through a lot of things and I appreciate that he hasn’t left my side. We like to go out and have fun, when we have fun together we are making memories. It’s nice to know that he’s always there.
      I like going out with friends pretty much anywhere, but it’s really hard for me to convince my dad to let me go out because I was raised without my dad and he still treats me like I’m 5 but he’ll catch up…eventually. Well there’s still a lot to list of all these hobby thingies and what not but I guess I’ll just stop right here since we only got like 300 words, not like it’s limited but yea I guess I’ll stop typing now…I passed the limit, oh well. J 327 words ok? Yea no? OK. Oh and Happy Valentine’s Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment