Friday, January 28, 2011

Freedom

Freedom

      Freedom, when you first see this word you might think open fields, rule less, and doing what ever you want. Yes it means all of these things but it not only means physical freedom, it also mean spiritually. If you wish to be free, you have to choose the right in everything you do because only then will you BE free, and not only feel free. Just yesterday, I was in the car with my family and a UPS truck passed by and the back gate was open and all of their delivery packages where falling out of the truck and I told my dad to stop so we can pick them up. After we did, we followed the UPS truck and made stop and we gave them back their packages. I think I would have felt a lot different if I would of kept them, I felt good when we gave back the packages. I put myself in the person who’s package that was and I thought that if I was them, I wouldn’t of liked that somebody found my packages and didn’t return them, so now I’m glad that that person received their packages. Like I said, spiritually, not physically. I DID feel the freedom when I returned the packages. So if you choose the right, you will feel freedom, but if you choose the wrong, then most likely you will feel trapped and no so very good. So that’s why when you choose the right you will feel freedom.

“There is a difference in feeling free and being free, in order to BE free, you must always choose the right.”

--Katy Castelan 

No comments:

Post a Comment